Do You Still Believe?
This time of year, we’re focused on believing in Santa, magic, and even an Elf that sits on a shelf.
While all of that is great and oh, so much fun—especially when you have small children to celebrate the season with—it’s important to remember the true reason for the season:
Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
Believing in God.
Thanking Him for sending his only son to walk among us and atone for the sins of humanity.
The Christmas season is the perfect time to reaffirm your belief in God. He is the reason for the season, after all. And regardless of what is or is not under your tree on Christmas morning, we’ve already received the ultimate gift—Jesus Christ.
At the end of our church service, we always pray one of my favorite prayers:
“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows,” James 1:17.
So, do you still believe in God?
Do you still believe in His plan for you?
Are you still willing to put your trust in Him?
Demonstrate your unwavering belief in God this Christmas season by emulating His gifts:
- Love others. God sent His only son as a reminder of His love for you.
- Spread joy. God sent angels to announce the coming of Jesus to the shepherds.
- Offer hope. The coming of Jesus was the ultimate gift of hope for mankind.
- Remember your purpose. Sending his son was God’s offer of friendship to us. From that day forward, our purpose as humans has been to prioritize that friendship and spread His love to others.
- Practice forgiveness. The birth of Jesus was the beginning of God’s ultimate plan for our forgiveness.
Remember John 3:16, For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Show off your faith in God and remind others to believe all year round with our new Believe t-shirt.
Get the Believe Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt in our store now!